Dr. Tom Roselle, D.C., PAK, PAc, DCCM, DCBCN is an integrative health & wellness expert, author, talk show host, practicing health care professional, facility director, philanthropist and Chairman of the International College of Applied Kinesiology. He is well known for his mid-Atlantic health radio talk show, "Dr. Tom Roselle Live!," his acclaimed self-health book, "Ageless Health: Health Is A Do-It-To-Yourself Program" and his twice Emmy® award nominated television broadcast, "Ageless Health - The Special."
- Dr. Tom Roselle, D.C., PAK, PAc, DCCM, DCBCN is an integrative health & wellness expert, author, talk show host, practicing health care professional, facility director, philanthropist and Chairman of the International College of Applied Kinesiology. He is well known for his mid-Atlantic health radio talk show, "Dr. Tom Roselle Live!," his acclaimed self-health book, "Ageless Health: Health Is A Do-It-To-Yourself Program" and his twice Emmy® award nominated television broadcast, "Ageless Health - The Special."
In 1972, Dr. Tom Roselle graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree from Kent State University. He went on to receive a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from the National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois in 1977 and Certifications for Acupuncture and Nutrition.
Dr. Roselle has practiced in New York and Virginia since 1977. He has served on the Boards of Directors of the Northern Virginia Chiropractic Society and New York State Chiropractic Association, has held multiple positions with local and state offices, and has been an educator at the National University of Health Sciences, the International College of Applied Kinesiology, Northern Virginia Community College and Jamestown Community College.
Click here for more Roselle Video-On-Demand.
Order Video-On-Demand: Continuing Education, Webinars and Lectures. Topics focus on integrative health and natural care solutions. All videos recorded at the Roselle Center for Healing.
Click here to listen to more of Dr. Tom Roselle's podcast
Listen now as Dr. Tom Roselle discusses Pain Patterns.
Understanding the symptoms of back or neck, pain patterns and the disruption of every day functions can be very frustrating. Dr. Tom Roselle helps us understand the "when" of back pain -- if it comes on suddenly or gradually, if it is present constantly or just sometimes, or if there is a particular time of day when it always shows up.
Click on player to listen to this show and to learn more about pain patterns.
About Dr. Tom Roselle Live!
Since 1983, Dr. Tom Roselle has hosted a radio talk show. The health news talk broadcast first aired as "Chiropractic Call-In", followed by "Health Alternatives" and then "Total Health Concepts."
In 2001, Dr. Tom Roselle began broadcasting his program live and today, Dr. Tom Roselle Live! airs live Sundays at 12 noon WMAL News Talk 105.9FM, AM630 and 107.3HD2 in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia. The show is also available on several streaming, podcast and on-demand internet platforms.
Dr. Tom Roselle Live! provides listeners with the latest information on integrative, holistic and wellness health care methods and invites listener call-in and interaction.
If you have a question for Dr. Tom Roselle Live, call 1-888-630-9625 Sundays at 12 Noon ET.
- Dr. Tom Roselle is the Founder of Caring For Others, a charity that provides alternative health care for the homeless or those living in poverty, and provides scholarships for students of alternative health care.
We help by Caring For Others:
Caring for Others By Helping An Under Served Community: Your donations help medically vulnerable and under served people in our community.
Caring For Others By Changing Lives Through Health Education: Your donations help provide health education, screenings, clinics and educational scholarship aid.
Caring For Others by Providing Better Health & Wellness Choices For Our Children: Your donations help promote better health and wellness education to children.
The human body is a water machine, designed primarily to run on water and minerals. Every life-giving and healing process that happens inside the body… happens with water. In just the last decade, medical science has begun to focus more on the tremendous healing ability of the body and how much that ability depends on water. The body instinctively knows how and strives to sustain youthful longevity, and in its every effort, water is the key.
The human body is made up of more than 70% water. The blood is more than 80%, The brain more than 75%, and the liver is an amazing 96% water!
to learn more about how the quantity and quality of the water we drink have a dramatic impact on our health.
Take control of your health with Dr. Tom Roselle and the Doctors at the Roselle Center for Healing. Information is power. Learn how to create an extraordinary life of optimal health and wellness! Webinar / Video On-Demand rentals are only $1.99 and these funds help to support Patient & Health Education at Multi-Discipline Alternative Care Centers and Caring For Others Ltd. Click here
to view the Roselle Care Health Education Web Series & Video On Demand library now.
- Back & Spinal Pain
- Hip & Knee Pain
- Herbal Medicine
- and more!
Join Dr. Tom Roselle and the Doctors of the Roselle Center for Healing on Saturday, October 18, 2014 for an unforgettable and educational day of health and wellness empowerment. Take action and create your own health plan!
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE!
For more information and to register, visit http://www.AgelessHealth2014.com
or call the Roselle Center for Healing at 703-698-7117 to save your seat today!
If you are looking for a health and wellness environment to showcase your business or products, consider sponsorship with "Dr. Tom Roselle Live!" and internet marketing opportunities with drtomroselle.com. We have the resources to help target an affluent, educated and health conscience consumer.
Click here for more information.
- I receive care frequently. I have an unusual muscle disorder and my doctor works hard with me to find treatments to help alleviate thepain. What I really appreciate is the practice as a whole; they work together so they work nutrition, massage and acupuncture with chiropractic so they combine the best of things and if something doesn't work they are willing to let go and move on the next thing They are wonderful. I’ve been seeing them for two years now. It’s a multidisciplinary approach. A team of professionals and they work well together. Generally, you find specialists outside not talking to each other, but these people really do work together. They refer you to other specialists within the practice and they actually pay attention. They make me feel better and the regular doctors don’t. They are also very patient about explaining what they are doing and why they are doing it. They also have free health care classes for people who come there on a routine basis because they want people to understand what they are doing.
- I have been working with Dr. Roselle and his Associates for several months now. I came in seeking relief from several chronic conditions that have hampered my life, including sleep problems, asthma, etc. In the past, I have been disappointed with the medical profession's tendency to treat symptoms, rather than addressing the overall health of the individual. At the Roselle Center, I've found all of the healing professionals to remain true to the integrative nature of their practice, working to restore balance and vitality to the whole body. I've been kept apprised of, and received thoughtful answers to any questions regarding the contribution of every aspect of my care. And I'm very happy to say that I'm seeing improvement in a number of areas of concern, and will continue my work with the Center staff to seek additional healing. All of the staff - including office staff - are skilled, compassionate, and helpful. I highly recommend the Roselle Center for those seeking healing and growth in wellness.
- Life changing. My treatments are very helpful and effective. Dr. Tom Roselle and his professional staff are very friendly and experienced. The office is calming and relaxing. My CMT is uniquely qualified in therapeutic, sports injury massage & diverse techniques in stress reduction...and the deep tissue massage therapy is the best massage therapy treatment I have ever had!!! I also want to point out that the center's free health lectures are very educational and informative. They help me keep proactive with my daily health and wellness.
- Coming to Roselle Center for Healing changed my health and my life! I've been a paient for more than two years. You are the best!
- Congratulations Dr. Tom and staff. Our lives are much richer because of you and your knowledge, skill and compassion.
- I am an adult over 50 who has suffered from migraines my entire life. I went in after visiting a booth. Within 6 months I was migraine free. I have felt healthier and had more energy. Very professional and I have never had a doctor ask so many questions before determining what the problem is and how they are going to treat it. They ask everything and get right down to the details. They are not just concerned with just one issues. If I go in and say that my back hurts they will ask me how I have been walking, how I have been sleeping, and what I have been eating. They treat the whole body, not just the symptoms. They rarely do pills, they have organic supplements.
- Dr. Roselle is my Chiropractor. He is excellent, and he has helped me a whole lot. He stays up to date, he teaches, and he actually has a radio show. He has conferences in the spring and in the fall, where he invites new people as well as the old people, and he has really helped me out tremendously. He has a marvelous sense of humor, his office is very nice, and he is just fantastic, I highly recommend him.
- My wife has been seeing Dr. Roselle on a regular basis for over 11 years. As with every appointment my wife had had at the Roselle Center, it went well. The office staff is always cordial and accommodating. For Wednesday's appointment, my wife saw Dr. Poe as her chiropractor and Stephanie for acupuncture. Dr. Poe and Stephanie are very friendly in a family like manner
- Good health is a personal responsibility. "Health is a Do-It-Yourself Program: Ageless Health 101" reminds readers that good health must first be the doing of the self. Thomas Roselle grants readers tips on the importance of whole health, dealing with the mental, physical, emotional health and how to keep them all in a healthy unity. Thoughtful reading, Roselle grants much advice on how to attain an ageless health that is good enough for the entire life. "Health is a Do-It-Yourself Program" is a solid addition to any community library health collection.
- An engaging, exceptionally well-written book which informs you on the choices you have regarding your health. (There are more than you think!) By looking at the human body from various perspectives, Dr Tom Roselle challenges you to take action because "all is within your control". He empowers you to make improvements to your health (and your family's health!) by introducing advanced concepts in easy-to-understand language. The book is essentially jammed with information, but Dr Tom somehow retains an entertaining style. He gives a clear overview of the Triad of Health: Structural, Chemical and Emotional, and how it is influenced by the 5 Factors: The Nervous System, The Vascular System, the Lymphatic System, the Cerebral Spinal Fluid Pump, and the Acupuncture System. You'll walk away feeling well-informed on the basics of chiropractic care, applied kinesiology, traditional Chinese medicine, an alkaline diet, and much more. You'll refer to this book again and again. A heartfelt thanks to Dr. Roselle for giving us this information! Dr. George Goodheart would be well pleased!