Dr. Tom Roselle, DC discusses everyday preventative measures that can keep your immune system strong and reduce your risk for viruses and other pathogens.
Included in this episode is information on nutrition. Nutrition can influence immune strength and susceptibility to diseases.
Some preventative measures covered in this show:
- Don’t smoke or vape.
- Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Take multivitamins and/or supplements if you are not getting all the nutrients you need through your diet.
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Control your stress level.
- Control your blood pressure.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation (no more than one to two drinks a day for men, no more than one a day for women).
- Get enough sleep.
- Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and trying not to touch your hands to your face, since harmful germs can enter through your eyes, nose, and mouth.
The information provided on AGELESS HEALTH® WITH DR. TOM ROSELLE, DC, Dr. Tom Roselle Live!, Dr. Tom Live!, the show’s host(s), interview guest(s), or substitute host(s) is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment; it is for general information purposes only. Information from this broadcast should not replace the appropriate consultation and examination process by a licensed Physician. Always consult your own physician prior to changing any current medical directive or prescription.
Dr. Tom Roselle, DC, PAK, PAc, DCCN, DCBCN is an integrative health & wellness expert, author, talk show host, practicing health care professional, facility director, philanthropist and Chairman of the International College of Applied Kinesiology. He is well known for his mid-Atlantic health radio talk show, “Dr. Tom Roselle Live!®,” his acclaimed self-health book, “Ageless Health®: Health Is A Do-It-To-Yourself Program” and his twice Emmy® award-nominated television broadcast, “Ageless Health® – The Special.”
Register for a free in-house health education class on Natural Calm Comfort: The Endocannabinoid System on Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM at the Roselle Center for Healing presented by Dr. Stephanie Pina, ND, L.AC, MSOM, FABORM, CLT. Call to register at 703-698-7117 or register ONLINE.
Be sure to tune into AGELESS HEALTH®with Dr. Tom Roselle, DC on Sunday at 12 NOON on News Talk WMAL 105.9 FM in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia, If you missed a show, please visit YOUTUBE, RUMBLE + GETTR.